Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

I Woke Up And It Was . . .

. . .Thursday!

I missed Menu Monday
and sharing what I have been cooking.  And my menu plans.

I missed Tuesday.  The day I usually struggle with something to write about.

I  missed Outdoor Wednesday

And I actually missed Spring . . .



I was so looking forward to spring and sharing my garden with you. 

And now I find myself sitting on a surprisingly cool summer morning.  I am enjoying the breeze in my summer room/greenhouse.

My feet are up and resting on an old wooden box.  Beside me is a little orange shopping cart a client was going to donate.  I snatched it up!  On the bottom it's holding a few bottles I have recycled into vases aand  couple of flower pots.

The top shelf has a little lamp and faux succlents from Dollar Tree because I can't grow succulants . . .and they say they are easy to grow!  
 hope so!
I am listening to the birds sing and my wind chimes I have hanging in one of the windows.

The other morning there was a Cardinal and a young Blue Jay playing in the garden outside the window.  I moved the wind chime so they wouldn't get inside!

The Cardinal family nest every year in our yard.  This year though they moved to a tree in the front just on the other side of the fence. I can still see them fly around when I am in the back.  I have had to stop mowing that area of the front!  Daddy  gave me 'What for' the other day!

I have had some super busy, long, hard and tiring days the last few months.

I've missed inviting you over every day and sharing 'What's going on here'

As I sit here I wonder to myself and I hope . . .have I turned a corner?  Have I figured out a better way and a time that I can fit blogging into my hectic day?

I sure hope so!

I hope I can share my menu  plans and my Rustic Dinner Plates 

I hope I can show you what is growing in the garden.

I hope I can show what I am working on in my craft room.

I hope I can share my Green House/Summer Room

and 
All the news.

And

I hope I can visit my old friends blogs and some new ones and join the parties.

Until next time
Happy Trails


1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your cool morning and summer room and wind chimes and watching the cardinals sounds so relaxing and delightful and beautiful!