Pages

Monday, June 12, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday/Night

Image result for happy homemaker monday

The weather
75 to upper 90's all week.  Clouds but no rain predicted. 
Sometimes we get a good spring here in Texas but summer creeps in.

Something fun to share
I reviewed this book today.  The author and Great Escape tours is giving away 1 e-copy.  Leave a comment saying 'I want book' to enter for a free copy sent to you from Great Escape tours.
On my reading pile
Written Off by E.J.Copperman (requested to review from author)
Detecting Duchess (Great Escapes Tours)
The Captains Daughter (Litfuse Tour) 

I haven't looked at my calender I think these are all for latter in July and August.  By then hopefully all my reviews except Litfuse will be over at My Reading Journeys


Favorite Blog post
I am starting a new feature. I'll be sharing my favorite post from 
the Fabulous Party at Our Holiday Journeys.  My favorite from last weeks party was . . . 
Carol at Comfort Spring shared a post about Senior Living
Click here to read this Fabulous post. 

Favorite Recipe to try
 Linda at The Best of Long Island/Florida shared this yummy recipe.  Click here to read the post. 

One of my simple pleasures
When the Cowboy doesn't work 5-9.   He called me a few minutes before 5 (he was already at work)  I was not expecting his call and thought something was wrong.  Something was Right!  He told me he will be starting to work 9-5.  Praise The Lord.  Better and longer hours. 

On the menu
Monday
Steak, potatoes, tomato and zucchini (from the garden) salad
Tuesday
Spaghetti (for me), Alfredo (for Cowboy), salad, bread
Wednesday
Oven Baked Pork, Stuffing, green beans
Thursday
Kid/Adult friendly-Chicken Tenders, Mashed Potato's, Corn
Friday
Roast/fixins

Looking forward to this week
The Cowboys new work schedule

From the camera
 :
My first medium size tomato.  I am covered up with grape tomatoes but they are a yellow variety!

Verse/Devo.
Scripture art and apparel at http://www.bluechairblessing.com:
                                Source

Linking with Sandra at 
Happy Homemaker Monday 
and a few favorites from my parties list.

  

No comments: