Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's Beginning

To look a lot like Christmas . . .
Anne at Designs by Anne click here shared some of her favorites here's a few I found on her pinterest inspiration board . . .
 Elegant . . . I am thinking simple white . . . I changed the mantle yesterday . . . I love the simple elegantly wrapped gifts . . .
 But I love the tree in a basket too . . .
 And how cute is this.  Who needs a mantle . . .
 Today while I have dreams of Christmat decorating dancing around in my head.  I am doing laundry.  Had to take this shot of the cat curled up on the unmade bed.  I was in the process of stripping the sheets and he jumped right in for a nap!  And while the laundry and dishwasher is going I am going to satisfy my withdrawal  and get a fix . . .
 I had to put the sewing machine away for Thanksgiving today I am back to this quilt.  I hope I get this middle section finished today.  Wish me luck!

Enjoy your Journey . . .
Post a Comment