Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Blue Monday Tour

Welcome to a Beautiful Blue Monday here in Texas! Today I am doing something a little different. Today I am sending you away. Yep no hanging around here today I want you to visit a couple of beautiful Blue places . .
First off I want to send you to my sweet friend Denise's blog.  You'll just love, love, love the Blue you see there.  Click here for the sweet Blue at Denise's.  It will be short.  The blue there is her new background.  Please tell her I sent you.  And don't forget to come back here because there is more Blue over at . . .
 
Oh I loved this post today at Thistlewood Farm.   I was already thinking of doing something like this and so today seemed perfect.  Click here to visit the sweet Kari Anne.  And please let her know I sent you!  I'd love to hear what you think.  Leave me a comment.

Enjoy The Journey,
Linking with Smiling Sally.  Click here to visit the linky. 

5 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Okay, Sherry, I did as you asked. I went to two extra blogs and left comments. On a Blue Monday that's a gift!

Have a super day.

LV said...

So nice of your to think of others. We all need to do more of that. I did visit these nice ladies.

Chubskulit Rose said...

How sweet you are!

My BLUE
As always, your comment makes me giddy!

Luna Miranda said...

love the polka dot wrapping and blue ribbon. visiting from Sally's Blue Monday.

Denise said...

Thanks my friend, you are so kind.