Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wordfilled Wednesday

May we Praise His name and dance with exuberance....when I took these photo's I couldn't help but think about Praising God.

For more Wordfilled Wednesday posts visit CrittyJoy today's hostess for Amy Deanne



And before you go my this is the last week for my Gift A Way. There will be three prizes if your posting a WFW entry today you don't want to miss this! If your not posting you can still enter.

Go here for all the details. And remember the more comments you leave the better your chance. Entries close on Saturday so come back Thursday and Friday be sure and leave a comment. And for another chance follow me on My Journey.

18 comments:

Denise said...

Such a nice WFW.

gengen said...

Oh this is a cute verse and the picture too. Happy WFW! mine is up too.

Beth in NC said...

Oh my goodness! This is precious! Happy WFW!

Wisdom for Today said...

Thanks for sharing. Great verse! Happy WFW:)

ozjane said...

No wonder Jesus said come to Him as children. Precious.

Lauren said...

too cute! what a sweet little one!:)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how cute! And you're right...it does remind me of praising God. May we forever praise Him with all that we are and all that we have. Thank you for that great reminder today! Happy WFW!

And I will definitely go check out your giveaway. Take care my friend!

Cathy said...

So cute, thank you ~

Peggy said...

Blessings Sherry..how precious your little one praising the LORD! May those precious little feet grow to do just that...praise & know the LORD!

Chelle said...

Kids do seem to know what it's all about! Love this post.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet photo to go with the verse.

lori said...

TOOOOOO CUTE!!!


peace,
lori

Anonymous said...

that is just precious :)

Happy WFW!

annies home said...

Amen

Amydeanne said...

totally cute! i can't believe how big he gets each time I see the pics! going to check out your other post!

Laureen said...

WoW! so cute and true enough looking at the cute picture really would made you praise God.

Simply Heart And Home said...

Sherry,

Very sweet!

I wanted to let you know that you are one of the winners of this month's Country Heart Giveaway. Come on over and see! (and please send me your snail mail address so I can send you your enchanting book).

Gina

Simply Heart And Home said...

Sherry,

I posted your comment without the address info. :) I would love to have you as a customer. The new holiday mini catalog starts very soon.

Blessings,

Gina