Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Simply Super Sunday

Today we are having a Simply Super Sunday worshipping together. This is a photo of my daughter, son in love and grandson. The grandson is the one being super silly slouched in his stroller. This isn't a great photo but the only one of all of them at this event.
We spent the last 6 Friday nights at e Txas Motor Speedway at an event to discourage street racing. Our son in love raced his car. We were spectators.
Today we are taking the 'mama mobile' to church at Fellowship Church in F.W. and then we are all going to my favorite Mexican resturant for my son in love's birthday.
See why I call him that? He loves my resturatn too.
I hope your Sunday is Simple, Super and Blessed. I added back my playlist today because I wanted to share this song.
We sang it this week at a Leadership Conference by Willowcreek Community Church. It was an amazing time of learning and worship. Hoping your Sunday is Simple and Blessed.

I am starting a new give a way or Gift a Way as I have called it please come back by this week to enter.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Bless you sweetie.