Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wordfilled Wednesday




Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. James 5:16


Welcome to Wordfilled Wednesday and to my Wordfilled Gift a Way...Because your here today you can enter this great Gift A Way but you have to leave a comment so I know you were here.
Here how you can win and what you can win.... Go here for all the details. Or just scroll down I posted them yesterday.
But if you don't have time now that's ok. Just leave a comment today and back latter because it lasts till the end of the month.
Here's a couple of ways you can enter:
Come by everyday and leave a comment
Become a follower of my blog
Answer this question: Why am I celebrating Christmas In August?
Write a post about my Gift a Way and come back and give me the link
And your wondering what you win.. A print of one of your WordFilled Wednesday illustrations. It has to be yours but you get to choose.
Good Luck everyone and Happy Wordfilled Wednesday.




8 comments:

lori said...

This is great!! Happy WFW!

peace!

lori

Susan said...

Ahhh, what a neat idea!!

I'll be back.

Have a blessed WFW♥

Peggy said...

Blessings Sherry! How beautiful these two horse faces...love the verse you chose! Hope you enJOY WFW!

Lauren said...

That is such a cute picture to go with that verse!! I love it! :)

Michele said...

HORSES ARE MY FAVORITE ANIMAL, SO LOVING THIS PICTURE.

Denise said...

So sweet.

HennHouse said...

I love that photo...

Carla said...

I went to the blinkie (?) site and got one for my page. May have to go back and get more. This is the verse to a song our children sing at church, "I am a Child of God" (its on my page if you want to hear it), it really is moving and applies to children of all age:) Thanks for sharing.