1) I am thankful that you are never too old to learn. I have learned a lot through blogging. I even just learned how to center things on my post. It was purely by accident. I have learned many wonderful lessons that I am sure God wanted me to learn. Thank you dear sisters for outpouring your wisdom to us all.
2) I am thankful that my grandson is a healthy rambunctious toddler. And that he is napping right now.
3) I am thankful that I got to go The Summit Leadership conference last week. We received scholarships and so that is another thing to be thankful. It was two days of rest and refreshment. And learning. We learned alot. Thank you God for providing this opportunity.
4) And, I am thankful for God's provision. And that God is patient with me when I am fearful and frustrated. Thank you God for providing and thank you for your patience. Please teach me and my Cowboy to be good stewards.
5) I love my house. I am thankful for my humble little cottage.
It is so easy to come up with a list of things and I could make it much longer. Do you have a long list of thankful items....one more thing I am thankful for is friends I have found through blogging. And so that reminds me about my Giftaway! You have got to enter. There will be a really cool prize. It is open to anyone.
All you have to do is a leave a comment. Come back everyday because each visit and comment gets your name in again. So comment on each post till the 3lst. And if you start following me I put your name in again. Over here at this post you'll find all the details about the prizes. I don't have a fancy button but if you write about my Gift a Way on your blog let me know and I'll add your name.
So leave a comment here and Good Luck to you...and go and visit the other Thankful posts today you will be Blessed.