Welcome to Thankful Thursday hosted by Sonya I found her a few weeks ago and I enjoy her simple suggestion of listing 5 things we are thankful for.
1. Today I am thankful that I the sun is shining at it is closer to fall. I am praying for a loooooonnnnnng fall so we can get a good harvest from or garden. (first time I have planted in the fall)
2. That I was able to find healthy tomato plants and pepper plants and some not so healthy looking brocolli. I am praying the brocolli produces!
3. I am thankful that God answers our prayers and provides. Especially in ways that I never fathom. This week a lovely couple cleaned out prior to a move and gave us some really nice things for our house a truly unexpected gift.
4. I am thankful for friends and that God gives us special relationships when we need them.
5. And lastly I am thankful God allows me to mentor some fabulous young ladies. And I am thankful that I get to take them to church. And one last thing I am thankful that Leslie accepted Christ this week. Yea!
And I am thankful that You came by to visit today. Please leave a comment and say hi.