Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Tuesday Crafting

Good Morning Welcome to my craft space.

It seems like it's taken me months to get this space organized.  Still lots to do  but I can sit and glue or . . .


. . .do a little doodling.  I am in a group that is challenging us to practise doodling and hand lettering. 
I think I should stick with glue! 
This is planner I made from a magazine.

A sneak peek for a Fall them swap

And next a Junk Journal I just finished.  We were to  make it Simple, and pretty . . .
I made a belly band and filled with little items.  Pink punched flowers 
A silk Christmas ornament my husband bought in China.  There are 12.  I could share. 
A close up of pink flower punches and the Belly Band
I had a box of stationary I found at my mothers.  The colors were my starting  point .   I made a paper clip for each one.
Fun papers in my color theme
A pocket filled with journaling cards

A page from a planner.  A teeny tiny Coffee cup sticky note pad
I have had the velum for awhile it was in a sealed stack of papers bought on sale at Hobby Lobby.  I finally found a use for it
More colorful papers and a paper clip
I used washi tape to add a paper from a journal
A journaling card.  The litter birdie is cute.
This is the plain paper under the bird.  Blank for journaling.  I aded just a  bit of color with the scalloped edge sticker.
More journaling cards 
A pocket filled with lots of fun stuff!
A few stickers in a pocket .
I used a piece of thicker paper to cover the journal so it wouldn't get damaged   .


I am working on my Fall theme projects this week. 


What are you working on? 






No comments: