Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Our Homemaking Adventures

 

Join me at a new weekly feature 
Our Homemaking Adventures

I provide prompts on Thursday night. 
Feel free to add your own.  On of the suggested prompts might bring something to mind!  

It's all fun.  Let's share our Adventures!  

The Prompts and link party are over Here's


Celebrating Fall ...My favorite season.  I love the colors of Fall.  I love cooler temps.  And a chance to cook Soups and Stews


Menu Plans

Saturday 

Pork Chops, Rice w/Cream Gravy and Black Eye Peas

Sunday 

Kielbasa, Box Scallop Potatoes and 

Monday 

Mexican Chicken, Spanish Rice and Guacamole

Tuesday 

Oven Baked Mac and Cheese

Wednesday 

Fresh Catch and Veggies 

Thursday 

Bar B Que Chicken, Ranch Style Beans, Cole Slaw

Friday 

Date night (it's payday week)

 

The Pantry 

My pantry space is two kitchen cabinets.  

We live in a small bungalow. 

Trying to learn how to shop and store items for our new island lifestyle


A Recipe To Share 

On Monday I shared this recipe 

Author Victoria Hamilton shared this great recipe!  It was so good and super easy!  Click Here

The Planner/To Do List  

Plan and Grocery shop we do Walmart curb side for most things. 

Finish writing letters/cards 

Go  to Post Office 

Eat lunch out Wednesday and go to pier for fish 

Go to an Antique Shop 


'Ta Da' Moment  

Starting the Fabulous Party again 


Do You Have A Hobby? 

I make Junk Journals 

Crochet 

Quilts


Something Fun To Share 

I'm having a Tea Party!  Save the Date and come over and link your posts.  

A Blog I Like 

One of my favorite bloggers is Jess over at Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth Jess writes a lovely blog about Homemaking. 

Visit Jess over Here


Do you like to read?  

I read Cozy Mysteries, Sweet Clean Romance and Romantic Suspense


What kind of books do you read? 


Your Garden, Patio or Porch 

I have a small porch garden . . . 






A Bible verse to share



(Do you journal or color make illustrations? Share your work)   




Journaling in my Bible.  My Garden Bible Version.  Have you seen Cat Woods Bible Garden?  Click Here

Listening To Music

(Share a video, song, lyrics.  Or maybe that line or lines you just can't get out of your head) 

A Facebook friend posted  . . 

Thunder Rolls and these words got stuck in my head . . . 

. . .3:30 in the mornin', not a soul in sight

The city's lookin' like a ghost town on a moonless summer night

Raindrops on the windshield, there's a storm movin' in

He's headin' back from somewhere that he never should have been

And the thunder rolls

And the thunder rolls


Thanks for visiting.  I hope you'll come by again soon.   I try to post every day. 

I hope you'll join me and share your Homemaking Adventures! 


Linking at these parties

Click Here


Click Here


Click Here

No comments: