Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

On The Rustic Dinner Plate & Foodie Friday featuring Beef Stroganoff by Author Victoria Hamilton

 I have a special treat today!  I am sharing the Hamburger Stroganoff that I cooked from author Victoria Hamilton's  recipe that I shared on my regular Menu Monday post.



On Monday I put on a pot of Split Peas.  I intended to cook White Beans but the cupboard was bare.  I could have sworn I had a sack of beans! 

But the Split Peas were great with left overs from the neighbor.  The Cowboy had a Tortilla and a Biscuit too along with the grilled Steak. 


I didn't stick to to my plan but I did make sure to make this! 

This was mentioned a few weeks ago and I couldn't wait till it was posted so I could try.  
The original post is at a cooking blog by Authors.  
How cool is that!  
The original post and recipe is over at Mystery Lovers Kitchen click Here 

Yum!  A winner!  I have no idea what happened to my prep pictures but believe me this recipe was super easy!  Makes up quick and taste so good! 

Bye Bye Hamburger Helper.  It's not as good as it used to be anyway!


Cleaning out the freezer for grocery shopping next week.  Last piece of Kielbasa, Chopped Broccoli and Boxed Scalloped Potatoes.  
I would rather make fresh but it is what it is. 
These are good perfect size for the two of us and leftovers for doggies!  

And no Pizza this week.  The Cowboy suggested a place with Chicken Fried Steak.  Drove there and they were closed!  Bummer. 

We ended up here 



For this . . . 


The Cowboy loves the Menudo
I thought it was clever they put a Tortilla under the bowl to soak up spills! 



I had Chicken  Flautas.  It is a big plate but only 8.00
I only eat 2.  I have Flautas for lunch the next day.  That's a bargain! 


One more shot of the garnish on the Cowboy's plate.  It is diced Onions, Jalapenos and Cilantro.  He doesn't eat the garnish so I always take it home for seasoning another dish. 

We finally made it out for breakfast

A yummy treat.  I liked the Do Nuts better.  HeHe.  And, I don't miss Krispy Kreme anymore!  
This little place is great!  

We had a great week of some yummy food!  

I hope you got some good ideas!  
Be sure and try the Stroganoff! 

You can meet  Victoria over  Here
And while your there check out her new release!  I can't wait to read it!

Just look at that cover!  Already available for pre-order.  Click Here

Have A Great Week
Bon Appetit






Linking at
 The New Fabulous Party

Look at the glitter! 
Click  Here
The regular parties are listed below

3 comments:

Schotzy said...

a happy visit!!! That author is new to me. Looks super!!!

GranthamLynn said...

Thanks be for coming by.

Donna @ Modern on Monticello said...

Thanks for sharing your week. #HomeMattersParty