Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2021

This and That-Lifestyle Changes-Vision Board

 I've missed posting like I used to. 

Sharing things, events archived photos. 

 

I like and enjoying sharing the Rustic Dinner Plate and the things I cook.  


And recipes that Authors share from the books...


This a great bread.  You buy on Amazon. Click Here

One-Bowl Brownie  

There’s nothing more satisfying than being able to whip up a bowl of brownies when the craving for chocolate strikes. Which is why this recipe is a favorite in my home and why I included it in THE CORPSE WHO KNEW TOO MUCH. I hope you enjoy the recipe.


One-Bowl Brownies

One bowl, a few ingredients and you’ll have delicious chocolate brownies in no-time. These are great to whip up for my nephew’s softball games or my niece’s sleepovers or for me and my sister when we’re hanging out together. Yes, Claire will indulge in a brownie every now and again. I mean, how could she not? And you’ll be finding yourself whipping these brownies up every chance you get. They’re that good.

Ingredients:

1 cup butter, melted and cooled

1 cup granulated sugar

1 cup brown sugar, packed

4 large eggs

1 tablespoon vanilla extract

1 cup all-purpose flour

1 cup Dutch-processed or unsweetened cocoa powder

1 teaspoon kosher salt

1 ¼ cup chopped chocolate, divided

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13” baking dish. Line with parchment paper with an overhang on the sides and spray again. This extra step will make it easy to lift the brownies out when they are baked. 

In a large mixing bowl, combine melted butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract and stir until smooth.

Sift in flour and cocoa to the mixture. Add in the salt. Don’t over mix.

Fold in 1 cup of chopped chocolate. 

Spread evenly into prepared dish and sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup chopped chocolate on top of brownies.

Bake for 25-50 minutes on the middle rack until brownies are set to touch. Don’t overbake. They will set up as they cool. Remove from oven and set on cooling rack. Cool before cutting into squares.

How many servings you get will be decided upon how big your squares are. 

You can store any leftover brownies for up to 4 days but there’s usually never any leftovers.



We will be moving soon. 

 Today I don't know where. But with God's Grace we will find a place here... 


And this is the the kind of place I am hoping for...


I made a vision board.  There are things I want to do when we move.  

I want to have fun again. 

I want to get a bicycle and around town to shops and the library.  





And maybe to a park and sit in the cool breeze and read a book. 

I am ready for a new life style.  

The Island Life! 

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Those brownies sound amazing! I hope that you find the perfect happy place to move to!