Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

A word to the wise


Welcome to my new look. All I can say is it is pink and has a sort of Valentines Day look. Please come on in and stay awhile....I promise it really isn't as boring or out there as it seems right now. At least it's pink.

Once again I have tried to be current and up to date and make my blog fun and pretty and goofed! This time I lost all my widgets and photos and friends list. So, I'll be spending Monday fixing all the mess I made tonight. A word to the wise back it all up.
I tried just switching templates from the same source and I didn't back it up. That was dumb, dumb, dumb. I even got this little messsge that said you are about to delete all your widgets. If you ever get that message head it and stop.
One more little bit of advise. Never try this when you tired. Which is the state I am in right now.
So tongith I give up and let it rest till morning.
If you visiting and stubble over here my archives are still there. Please enjoy your visit. Hopefully the content will make up for the boredom.

6 comments:

Natalie Marie Guarascio said...

Hi Sherry. You are funny, I think you page looks great. I too have tried my hand at widgets and gadgets and find it is very confusing. I think I need to take a class or something..... God bless you! Natalie

Denise said...

Bless your heart sweetie. I think it looks nice, do not worry . I love you.

Marsha said...

Poor thing! This is why I don't do anything to mine anymore! I don't know how to back it up. So, I'll just keep using the cutest blog site for my backgrounds - it's SO easy, no backup needed.

Well, your blog does look pretty. Yes, it's VERY pink. But I like pink. Mine's pink, too!

Have a blessed week, Sherry.

Judy said...

Glad to see you're back. I like the new blog look. It can be a mess when trying to change things around.

Amy said...

Oh cute!

Lynn said...

I love your pink and your hearts! It's very festive over here :)