Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tacklin' Life on Tuesday

Today I am tacklin' projects including:
.Working on blog (still need about 4 hours of quiet all alone to complete)
.Kitchen redo project to post for Kelli's Show and Tell Friday
.Organizing fabric in sewing room so I can start sewing again.
.Working on My Home Sanctuary and posting the above two projects there.

Thank you for all my dear sweet friends and visitors. I am looking forward to sharing with you all my new look and invite you to visit me at My Home Sanctuary. There I will be writing posts about Home Making. How I work at trying to make my Home a Sanctuary.

My Journey will continue. This place is where I will focus on My Journey to a closer walk with Christ. I invite you along the Journey. I pray that you will be Blessed by what you read. And that if you don't have a relationship with Christ that you will be drawn near to him.

Blessings on the Journey

4 comments:

Carla said...

Oh, you are busy! I look forward to you posting your progress!

Debra Kaye said...

Wow, Sherry....can't wait to see the new stuff!

Praying for you, my friend.

Denise said...

The blog is beautiful, love you. You remain in my prayers.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I will definitely check it out!

Have I told you lately that I am so glad you are blogging again. I really appreciate your faith and wisdom. Thanks for sharing with us!