Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

When Life Crashes In...

Sometimes life crashes in. The plans you made go awry and you have to just stop in your tracks. That is what happened to me today. I had all these plans to write a post this morning. But life crashed in. Someone near and dear to me had 'life crash in' I have spent this morning listening, crying and praying.
When I was able to get to the computer I read comments and visited a new blog which led me to this.


I have never heard this song before. The illustration is beautiful and gave me peace. Today that is what I need to be able to drink from his cup and sit back and feel God's presence. There is someone else that needs him today. Maybe you need him today. Rest in his peace.

I'll return with a post later.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh oh oh.. I so love this song this too... mmmmm... such a sweet song to Jesus, isn't it?

:)

Marsha said...

Oh Sherry! This is absolutely beautiful! It fits with my focus word for the week - Passion. I'm gonna borrow this for my blog as well.

Praying for you as you minister today.

Denise said...

I love you, and I am praying for you.