Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

31 Days of Prayer for My Cowboy


I found something I really need right now at one of my favorite hangouts. Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom is doing a 31 days of prayers for her husband. I was touched this morning by what she had posted. Although I can't visit everyday right now I do want to join her and her friends. Hopefully they will keep me accountable as I work on this.
Todays verse below talks about his heart being tender to God's voice. That is what I pray for my cowboy today. We are both at a crossroads in our ministry. We both need to listen alot to God right now.
Thank you my dear sweet sister Sandra for allowing God to use you.

Pray that your husband will be humble and quick to agree with God about his sin. Pray that his heart will be tender toward the voice of the Lord.
(Ps. 51:2-4; Micah 6:8 )

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Hi sweet friend! I'll be praying for you and hubby right now.

Did I already tell you I love your new blog design?

Deanna said...

I have a list of 31 days of prayer for my husband. I love it. Thanks for remind me about it.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh wow! What a great idea! I will have to go check it out. Thanks for sharing!

Denise said...

Praying for your marriage dear one.