Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday


updated after visiting Laura Lee....please read to the bottom of my post and then go and visit her WFW post.


And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who
love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:28 (NIV)

Praying God's grace and mercy for you today. Please visit Amy for more wonderful illustrations of God's word.

The amazing post that Laura Lee wrote this morning reminded me of this song. I have not been able to get the words out of my head. And so I wanted to share it with you. Here's the youtube I found and the words below. Amazing.



He became sin who knew no sin that we might become his righteouse.
He humbled himself and carried the cross.
Love so amazing. Love so amazing.
Jesus Messiah name above all names. Blessed Redeemer. Emanuel.
The rescue for sinners. The ransom from heaven.
Jesus Messiah. Lord of All.
His body the bread. His blood the wine.
Broken and poured out all for love.
The whole earth trembled and the veil was torn.
Love so amazing. Love so amazing.
Jesus Messiah. Name above all names. Blessed Redeemer. Emanuel.
The rescue for sinners. The ransom from heaven.
Jesus Messian. Lord of all.
All our hope is in you. All our hope is in you.
All the glory to God. The light of the world.
Jesus Messiah. Name above all names. Blessed Redeemer. Emanuel.

Thank you father God for this amazing illustration of your love. Thank you God for your son Jesus our savior. Our redeemer. I pray to you today that your amazing love will be shown to someone today. That someone who reads this is brough closer to you. And comes to you through your son's amazing love.


Standing on the promises

11 comments:

Mary Moss said...

What a blessed assurance!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I love that song! It is one of my current favorites. Love so amazing! May we never cease to praise His name!

Carla said...

I can't watch this video, but I love the song! Thank God for those who sing His praises!!! God bless you and yours today:)

Laurie Ann said...

I love listening to this song on my iPod as I fall asleep. It's awesome! Happy WFW!

Peggy said...

Blessings Sherry...Love your little cross in the sand photo...and choice of verse! I had this song from Chris Tomlin on Jesus Messiah
and it goes very well with Laura Lee's graphic!

May God's grace,mercy & love prevail in you & your ministry! May all things God is working for those who love Him, draw them into helping you meet the many needs of your ministry and outreaches you are doing! Bless you & your enormous heart! Love you & it's so good to see you back!

sailorcross said...

Hi Sherry!!

He is our hope, our only hope, and this video always makes me cry. Crying because I am overwhelmed by HIS love for me!!

Good to see you back!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Beth

Denise said...

I love that my friend.

Anonymous said...

Lovely reflection. Maybe it is time I bought some new CD's...or a player.

Amydeanne said...

great song Sherry! and funny, I almost didn't recognize your blog!

LauraLee Shaw said...

THAT is one of my favorite worship songs! On the same album is "God of this City," another favorite. Wow, God is so good to work in both of us with the same message. Let's give Him the glory!

Carrie said...

It is great to hear from you. Do visit me again soon.