Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I have been doing some tidying up and cleaning of the house and of the blog. I hope you like what I have done. Already I added the calendar to the sidebar. I love the photo's of the horses. I never remember what day it is and there isn't space on the desk for a calendar. It is shooved into a container along with the calculator and some other stuff. I need to clean the desk.
For now I am working on the house and the blog. I have tried to change the background and can't quite get it yet. So I guess I'll have to add the dummies at blogging to this one. I hope I can get it all spruced up and pretty so when everyone visits tomorrow for Show and Tell it will be all pretty and new!

1 comment:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Ooohh, I like the new look to your blog! It looks nice and springy! I'm always fooling around with my blog look...I'm am learning too. Have a great day!