Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Grand dog

Good morning. I hope you all are having a wonderful Saturday. On Saturday I usually write about my dog Daisy and her friends and family.
Today may we introduce to you Duke. He is my grand dog. He is an adorable puppy. And even has his own my space with photo's and video! He is one pampered,spoiled,rotten puppy!
Duke was a surprise gift from my son in love to my daughter. He showed up one day from work carrying his baseball cap. Inside the cap was Duke! He fit perfectly in the hat.
He rides in a basket on my daughters bicycle. They have taken a brief time off on the bike riding because they are having a baby soon. (see the button on the sidebar)
Duke is now riding in the bottom of the baby stroller and loves it. They are practising!
I hope you have enjoyed meeting Duke. Here's a couple more photo's of him.











I hope you have enjoyed seeing Duke my first grand dog. Daisy says to say hi.
Have a Blessed weekend.

No comments: