Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008


This photo today makes me smile. Deuteronomy 6:5-9 was my memory verse a few weeks ago. Here's how I did on it.
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.
These commands I give you today are to be upon your hearts.
Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home
and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.
Write them on the doorframes of you houses and your front gates.

If you read my earlier post this week you'll see I have had a rough week. But God has been with me/us and today our day is sunny and I feel like this spring flower.
Some major changes have happened within our ministry and God has provided the
strength we needed to get past the obstacles we faced.

Please come tomorrow to see my Show and Tell post I'll be writing about a very special piece of furniture.

Please pray for my daughter and son in law tomorrow they will be traveling to a marriage retreat. It is 4 weeks till the baby is due. I sure hope that he doesn't decide to come early and they are on the road. I teased her yesterday we would have to call him "The Waco Kid" or "Austin" or something! Please pray with me for thier safety and Baby Zane's patience!

Have a Blessed day. (isn't this pretty? I love it!) <

1 comment:

Kelli said...

What a lovely picture and post!!
I saw your questions about my pond-it is about 3x4 feet. I dug the hole about 18 inches deep, laid down the liner, added a $25.00 fountain with a filter attached. The filter needs cleaned out about once a week, just under the hose. Other than that, I just have to clean the surface with a net once in a while, fill with more hose water when it gets a little low and feed the fish! Hope this helps!
~Kelli