Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Your invited . . . please comment


They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Actually she isn't all that old.
She is about 4. This is my dog Daisy. And my husband told me I couldn't teach her any tricks. But I did. She is very polite when she meets anyone. She sits (somewhat on command). Actually on the 2nd or third command but she does sit and she sits up! She shakes your hand. And shakes your hand. And shakes your hand. The things she learns she learns well.
For a couple of months I have been writing about Daisy and my other pets. And now I would like to invite all of you to come by. If you have written a post about your pet or know someone that does leave me a comment please. I'll come over and get a photo and link to your blog. Please come by and visit us and leave comments so Daisy can come by and meet some new doggy bloggy friends. Or cats, or rabbits or horses. She loves them all. Each Saturday we will post about a new friend. So please come by and invite us over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy your good. We are teaching Sadie some new things too, but she's still young yet and just learning.

Anonymous said...

Cute dog! I have 3 dogs... 1 with great doggy skills, the 2 others are still babies!

Kelli said...

Daisy is adorable!
~Kelli