Pages

Friday, January 6, 2023

Foodie Friday

 Good Morning Friday!  Glad your here.  It was a Busy week we enjoyed our island and gorgeous  weather  this week. 


On Monday I started my week off by reaching a Goal.  I baked! 

Just simple Muffins from a mix. But I did add fresh Blueberries.   They turned out really good.  And just the right size.  

I took the Prime Rib out of the freezer and gently warmed it.  Added a Baked Potato  and his sliced Cucumber  and I had a meal done in minutes.  And it was soooo good!

Breakfast Tuesday  morning.   I broke the Omelet but it sure tasted good . . . 
Bacon on the side and Mushrooms and Cheddar Cheese inside.  Not a great plate for serving an Omelet  but they were clean in the dish drainer and easy to grab!

I made a kind of Soup.  The bones from the Rib Eye  and veggies and Broth.  It just made 3 bowls which was perfect.   But now I wish I had just one more bowl.  It was so good. 

We had got frozen Fried Cod.  It was blah.  Did not Crisp up even in the air fryer!  The Fries and Stuffed JalapeƱos were great.  I made this meal last week.  Glad this was the last of that fish. 

On Wednesday  we went to a lunch spot  I have been wanting to try.  I had the bowl of Chili.  It was really good and better than mine.  But for $10.00 I am undecided if I will try it again. 

The service was good but I had to ask for Crackers. The waitress asked if I wanted the House Spicy Crackers.  I requested  both.  The plain Saltines were stale.  

He had a Ruben. . .
He wasn't  pleased the didn't  have plain Potato Chips only Cheddar.  So he got Cheetos.  Which is funny now that I think of it.   All in.  We might try it again.  
We went for the Deli Sandwiches which he likes.  There are two other places we plan to try so we'll see! 

We went to pray at the prayer room.  Then he wanted to stop at the Candy Store.  

He took his time making choices! 



On Friday I used my Birthday Coupon. I got this . . . 
I took half home for dinner.  A Mexican  Cocktail.  

 
He got Fish and Chips.  3 Big 'ole pieces.  One left for today. 

This is one of our favorite places.  Never had a bad meal. 

This afternoon I will be putting a Roast in the crockpot.  We haven't had a Pot Roast in awhile.   Still debating on put Potatoes in the crockpot.  Or boiling for mashed. 

Why do you think? 
Roasted 
Or Mashed 

Have a great day!



No comments: