Pages

Friday, January 13, 2023

Blog 365 #13. Foodie Friday

 Wow where did the week go?

Seems like yesterday I was writing my Saturday post! 

I'm not real sure where the week went.  

But let's try and see what at we ate!


I cooked a favorite.  Pot Roast and regular favorites 


Another favorite Chili Rellenos, canned Refried Beans (new brand) best canned we ever had!  And Rice a Roni all I had.  It was ok.


We had gone out during the day and he was too tired to eat.  I opened a can of Chicken and Dumplings.  He ate it all and dessert.  Huh.  


Love the new mug I got him for Christmas at Big lots going back on Wednesday to get me one! 
An attempt  at good 
for his diet . . .
The Turnip Greens were great.  The Dickey's  Brand Barbque Beans were Pork n Beans.  Not a keeper!  Dollar Tree Brand Hamburger Helper o.k.  if I buy it again only making half.  It makes a huge pot!

And he ate all his Eggs!

Chili Tacos.  Super yummy.  He doesn't  like Tomatoes.  This isy plate I was too lazy ...actually  tired to Chop them. 

Made a soup kinda meal from the Pot Roast really yummy!
  
Chocolate  Chip Muffin mix made into a loaf.  
Loved it.  Much better than Muffins! 

Lunch at our favorite  Mexican place  . . .

And then this is what he wanted for dinner . . . .

I tried the Sausage thing only ate a couple bites.  

The next day we had a treat . . . 
A car picnic . . . 


I love this pic.  He thought I was silly taking a picture of the sign! 

Have a great weekend
XO




1 comment:

Cyfuture Cloud said...

very informative and impressive article. Thanks for sharing with us
cyfuture cloud