Pages

Monday, January 9, 2023

Blog 365 #9 Busy Monday

 Boy is my Monday Busy starting off with post #8 of 365.  Thank you my friend Sandra for sharing this idea! 

Baking is #1 well actually #2 after getting this post be written . . . I will be Busy baking a Pecan Pie for the Cowboy.  Pecan is one of his favourites and probably the easiest pie to make on a Busy day! 

As soon as this post is published job #2 is finishing my post for My Reading Journeys.  Today I will be Busy on social media introducing my author friend Cathy McDavid.  Every Monday I am Busy featuring a different author in Mailbox Monday.  

Then I will get Busy publishing my post at 

Our Holiday Journey . . .

Make Everyday a Holiday 


Today's post is over Here

Around the house I will be Busy cleaning, sweeping and mopping, and organizing.  I need to declutter that Peninsula island in the kitchen.  I have a love hate relationship with it.  I added my new Winter sign 


Now I need to get the counter clean for that pie. 

I have been Busy transforming Christmas into a Winter Wonderland.  Yesterday I got Busy putting the rest of the silver,gold and Snow balls in the tree. 





I cleared the glass shelves of all the Santa's and displayed my small collection of Snowmen.   We plan to be Busy this year adding Snowmen to our collection.  It will be a fun project that will keep the Cowboy Busy

The Cowboy has joined my Prayer Pocket project and goes to Amy Lane the Christian Gift Shop here in town.  We spend time Praying in the Prayer Room.   We are Busy coordinateing and Praying for this new ministry. 

Mondays seem to be super Busy  around here. 

Are your Monday's Busy

See you tomorrow

XO 




1 comment:

Linda said...

My hubby loves pecan pie. I've made it but since he's the only one eating it I don't make it much. He has a close friend who makes him one every christmas. He picked up the pie this past christmas. He got a text from the person who made him the pie and told him she forgot to bake it so into the oven it went!