Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Blog 365 #19 Busy Thursday Post A Day . . .

 . . . Almost 

My week is a little off.  The Cowboy is in the hospital.  He began running a fever on Saturday. 

As of today Thursday they still haven't found source.  He is bored and complaining.  LOL.  He feels better and ready to come home.

I have been Busy trying to keep up with house, blogs and Facebook Group.  

I shared this  . . . 


Over at Our Holiday Journey.  I have been Busy planning Valentine's Day post.  Today before I go hospital I will stop at Dollar Tree to get a few VDay things for the Cowboy. 


I have really been doing deep cleaning this week.  It has kept me super Busy!  Did some rearranging of Kitchen cabinets so I can store crockpot and air fryer away.  I live a clean counter and sink? 

Do you? 

I don't often have an empty sink.  I am always Busy washing dishes. 

The dogs miss their daddy.  

They are waiting to go to the park again.  We stay Busy watching people, birds and boats!


I enjoy a few peaceful moments at home before going to the hospital.  

I am glad to start another group CAL Crochet Along Project.  
This one is a different block every few weeks.  Still Busy trying to finish this one . . . 






It's a Busy week! 


1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

We send the Cowboy lots and lots of healing vibes. Hugs to you and the pups, Sherry♥