Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Tea Time Tuesday Interview with Petunia

 Welcome to Tea Time Tuesday today we have a special treat and a special guest! 

Meet 

Petunia 




Interview with a vampire, er, I mean goat!


 PETUNIA THE GOAT FROM THE MYSTERY OF THE TEA CUP QIULT.


Tell us your name and where you live in the book The Mystery of the Tea Cup Quilt. And is this a series?
 
My name is Petunia. I’m a goat. And I live in Harland Creek, Mississippi. My owner is Heather Smith. Her boyfriend, Grayson gave me to Heather as a gift. He made her mad so he gave me to her when I was a baby goat. I love Heather but she works a lot. So, I spend a lot of time with the old lady, Elizabeth Harland. She bakes me cookies and brings me along to quilt. I like to eat both the cookies and the quilts. The Mystery of the Tea Cup Quilt is the first in the new series Harland Creek Mystery Quilters. But my first appearance was in Promise Kept (The Harland Creek Series)
 
 
Does the author, Jodi Allen Brice, get to write everything you do in the novel? Or do you have a say?
 
I’m Petunia. I always have a say. I’m the heroine of the book too. But don’t tell Dove. She thinks this book is all about her. It’s not. It’s about me. :)
 
And yes, I get to have a say in what’s written.
 
How do you evolve as a character?

Well, I evolve with each scene I’m in. I go from eating flowers to nibbling on quilts. My favorite quilts are the ones with flowers. And then there was the important document that tasted nice and minty.
 
 
Which character do you like the most in this book?
 
Of course, Elizabeth. She’s like my grandma. I like Dove, too. It’s hard to pick a favorite because they all are sweet to me. Agnes gives me gas station hotdogs, which are my fav.
 
 
Where do you first appear in this book?
 
Dove is a weenie. She faints at the sight of blood. So I go with Agnes and Bernice to help clean up the crime scene. That’s my first appearance.
 
 
 
You mentioned above that Dove isn’t the main character of the book. Can you explain?

Sure. The main character is the one who has their picture on the book. As you can clearly see, I’m on the front and the back of the book. That means I’m the main character. They just are just saying it’s Dove because I don’t speak English. I speak goat, which a lot of people can’t understand. It’s very frustrating.
 
 
Okay. So is there anything you want the readers to know about The Mystery of the Tea Cup Quilt?
 
Sure. If you like cozy mysteries, old ladies who are smart and sassy, and cute little goats like me, buy the book!

Also, Jodi just got her website shop up live! And she is offering a Book Box with my book in it, complete with quilted bookmark, a bracelet with me on it! As well as a mug rug with me on it as well! Check out her store click Here






Buy the book
– Amazon – Kobo – Google – nook 

Linking at the Parties

MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Love Your Creativity Link Party
Busy Monday
 Handmade Monday
You Are The Star Blog Hop
Craftastic Monday Link Party
Welcome to the Really Crafty Link Party  
Metamorphosis Monday

TUESDAY
Inspire Me Tuesdays
Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
 All About Home Party
Tuesdays with a Twist
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 
Karins Kottage Link Party 
Talent Sharing Tuesday Link Up

WEDNESDAY
 Oh My Heartsie Wonderful Wednesdays
Beautifully Made Link Party
Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesday
  Homestead Blog Hop 
 
 THURSDAY
Vintage Charm
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
 Encouraging Hearts and Home Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
Grace at Home Party 
Crafty Creators Link Party
 
FRIDAY
 Funtastic Friday
Home Matters Linky Party
Farm House Fridays
Create, Bake, Grow and Gather Link Party 
A Morning Cup of Joe Party 
  Unlimited Link Party 

 SATURDAY
Saturday Sparks
Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!




No comments: