Pages

Monday, November 7, 2022

Happy Homemaker in Texas

 Welcome to HHM

 aka 

Happy Homemaker Monday

A blog party created by Sandra.  She writes Diary of Stay At Home Mom.  Her links are below.  

Sandra provides the prompts and a photo graphic which is below.  I made my own.  

Here are the prompts . . .  

The weather . . . Same 'ole.   Same 'ole!  Lovely Island weather!   It might get to 75 today.   If rain is in the forcast it usually happens over night. 

 I look outside my window. . .

 This morning I have my door open.   I hear birds singing.  Over the weekend outside the window were motorcycles.  A group of 18 rented the house across the street.  

Right now . . . I feel like I am being lazy.  I need to clean the kitchen. But I am writing this post.  


Thinking and Pondering . . . I love our Peace and Quiet Island Life but I miss my kids and grandkids.  I guess it is the Holidays.  


How I am feeling . . . I feel really good except for being overwhelmed with the thought of decorating for Christmas.  I am finally to the point I figure 'Why bother'?Gasp.  Yes I said it!  

On the breakfast plate . . . On Sunday I made a simple Pancake Breakfast.  Which wasn't so simple for me.  I need a non stick skillet.  I have been looking at Tuesday Morning for weeks.  Maybe tomorrow is the day! 


Of course he added Syrup.  We are rationing to 1 slice of Bread.  Mean 'ole Doctor! 

What I could be wearing . . .  Sorry I know you are as tired of my wardrobe as I am! 

How about this . . . 

My kind of looks.  All  found at Old Navy! 

On my reading pile . . . Oh boy and now the partial truth comes out about why I haven't been posting.  I am super.  Behind on reading because I have had trouble with my eyes and having headaches. 

Solution . . . 

Stopped being on my phone so much.   

No more headache.  

Knock on wood!

Here's the pile 

How the Murder Crumbles new Cozy Mystery by Debra Sennenfelder 

Take the Honey and Run 

by Jennie Marts 

And a little Romance 

The Honeymoon Prize 

by Melissa McCloon

False Security a Novella

by Angela Ruth Strong  

On my TV 

Yea!  The List Kitchen started back last night.  It was so good.  I have been waiting so long for that show! 

On the menu 

Monday Chicken Parmesan, Salad and Garlic Bread 

Tuesday I would love Tacos but He has this thing he is tired of Tacos.

  How do you get tired of Tacos? 

So I will be making a Beef Pot Pie.  Because  he is tired of plain 'ole Pot Roast

Wednesday Kielbasa, Fried Potatoes and Cabbage

Thursday Chili Rellenos, Rice and Beans

Friday Corned Beef, Cabbage, Potato's and Green Beans in the crockpot 

And on the weekend leftovers of all the above 

Looking around the house actually it is chaos . . .

 Christmas tree is up but not fluffed, 


1 picture hanging the others waiting to be put up a huge Reindeer by tree, Thanksgiving and Fall unsure where they belong.

  And a kitchen sink full of dirty dishes. 

To Do List I think it is above!  

I really need to get to the Post Office this week.  

Tuesday Morning to look for non-stick skillet.  

Home Depot for Herb's 

Continue working on my crochet project.  Lookie . . .  


I tested it on the bed.  I was working in my lap but it is too big now . . . 
Now I have to lay it on the card table!  It is getting  big.  I can't  wait to snuggle under it! 

From the camera 


I have been planning my Birthday Cake!  Fun Beach options! 

Devotional 


There yah have it!  Sandra's prompts.  My plans and what's going on in my Crazy Chaotic world. 

Click Here and visit Sandra's party. 

Linking at 



And the regular parties.  The list is below. 

Have a Great Week!




Here's the parties
MONDAY 

Inspire Me Monday

Love Your Creativity Link Party

Busy Monday

 Handmade Monday

You Are The Star Blog Hop

Craftastic Monday Link Party

Welcome to the Really Crafty Link Party 



TUESDAY

Inspire Me Tuesdays

Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party 

Making A Home 

 All About Home Party 

Tuesdays with a Twist

Tuesday Turn About Link Party 

Karins Kottage Link Party 

Talent Sharing Tuesday Link Up 

 WEDNESDAY

 Team Creative Crafts 

Oh My Heartsie Wonderful Wednesdays

Beautifully Made Link Party

Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesday

  Homestead Blog Hop 

THURSDAY



Vintage Charm

Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party



 Encouraging Hearts and Home Party



Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 



Grace at Home Party 



Crafty Creators Link Party 



Create Bake Grow & Gather




No comments: