Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2021

Happy Homemaker In Texas

 Good Morning.  Thanks for sharing part of your day with me.   Joining Sandra for our regular feature . . .


Sandra provides the prompts.  I add some of my own.   

Let's get to it . . .

The weather . . .  It's chilly now most days not getting much past 50.  We are supposed to possibly have Snow Saturday night into Sunday morning.   

It will warm up a bit on Monday.  

When the sun comes out it's pleasant.  I am counting the days to spring.

On the breakfast plate . . .   Planning on Breakfast Hash from leftover Steak   

 
The Cowboy had a better plan

  This weeks To Do List . . .  I did well with last weeks list.

Plans for Valentine's Day dinner.  I firmed up the date with our Son In Law.  

. . .Go to Hobby Lobby for more decorations.

. . . I need Junk Journal supplies too.

. . . Go to library to make copies and look for a book.

Go to post office to mail a Happy Mail package (a SWAP)

. . .Take  pictures of the Cowboy's study Christmas decorations and get a blog post or two written and posted.

. . . Putting away Christmas.

. . . If it's warm enough I need to till and   mow up some leaves to spreed on garden.

. . . I have a hard time putting laundry away.  I keep up with washing but putting it away is a challenge.  The basket is too full and heavy to move anymore!  

On the list . . . Put away clean laundry.

. . . Vacuum with my new vacuum!  And mop.

. . .  Clean the ceiling fans.  I did on the Wednesday before Christmas. Time to do it again.

How often do you clean your fans?


My Ta Da' Moment . . . Not totally done but moved some furniture and made some changes to my studio so that it functions better for all my projects.

In the studio . . A bit of a mess.  I can't wait to finish so I can get back to creating.  Here's a list of things I make or create in my space 

Bible Journaling

Junk Journals

Crochet

Sewing and Quilting

 I like to share my projects and introduce you or encourage you to learn a new craft. 

On the menu . . . 

Monday Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Black Eye Peas 

Tuesday  Can you guess?  No 🌮's.  Think I will change it up and make Bean and Beef Buritto's.  Maybe a Salad

Wednesday . . .  We had to change P.T. to Wed. Because the Cowboy has  a Dr. Appointment on Monday.  

We are planning to stop at the Mexican Market and get some Seafood for a Boil.  There is a great restaurant near where we can get some Gumbo.

Thursday Pork Chops, Steamed Broccoli Leaves, Rice a Roni 

Friday  Meat Loaf ? (Cowboy doesn't like it) maybe I can get Oysters and make him a 'Po Boy , Onion Rings and hmm weird combo.  But sounds kind of good.  Maybe I can make Lobster Mac.  

What do you think?

Recipe I want to try . . .

I cook my Bacon in the oven but I want to see how this method works . . .



I am reading now . . . 


For these tours . . . 



On my reading pile . . .
 


 


For this tour . . .

New on the blog . . .My normal routines are changing I find myself no longer writing posts at night to schedule early for you early birds🤗 So I am adding a Good Morning post each day with  some pretty, witty, sweet, funny pictures to start your day.  Good Morning everyone! My regular posts will follow when I get it together.

From the camera . . .

My winter cozy spot.  It's too cold in the greenhouse. 

Scripture/Devo

Good reminder 

Have a Blessed week.  Don't forget to come by for the Good Morning post!




Linking at the regular parties!










3 comments:

Jean said...

I don't dust our ceiling fans nearly often enough. I think I dusted them at the start of the fall season. Guess I should take a look and see how they look. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Luludou said...

Don't have any ceiling fans, so no dusting of that.
Funny READ ME in dust :)
You have a lovely winter cozy spot
So weird seeing people go out and about with their errands. Here all is closed except essentials and we have an 8:00 pm curfew - you can only go out in your background.

Have a great week

Sandra said...

Oh I so dislike cleaning the ceiling fans, but I have to stay on top of them because of my allergies.

Hope you have a blessed week.