Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Good Morning-My Agenda For The Day

 I totally meant to leave you this last night . . .


But I totally forgot!  Duh. I think I was so cold yesterday my brain was frozen.  And now this morning it is raining.  


I intended to ✔️ some things off my To Do List like . . .

Dollar Tree, Kroger and Aldi for our months supplies but 

Brr! 

And I really need to get to the Post Office but 

Brr!

So instead of all that I have a pot of 10 Bean or is it 15 Bean  I don't just a mess of Beans on the stove and a book waiting for me to open and fun stuff in my Studio to play with.


So what are you doing today?

Are you dreading stepping out in the cold?




2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Today is all about the inauguration at our house. We had snow flurries on our walk this morning at 7am!

GranthamLynn said...

We've had rain all day. Put off errands till tomorrow. It should be warmer!