Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Happy Homemaker In Texas

 Good Morning and Welcome 

Today I am sharing my regular Saturday feature. My Saturday was just crazy busy. We got most of the rest of the Christmas out of the garage and worked all day making everything Merry and Bright


The Cowboy helped he was in charge of putting the Santa pictures on display.  I'll share more pictures soon.  But today it is all about . . .



The weather 
Brr!  December weather arrived. Cold and rainy.  Great weather for cuddly blankets, fires and Cocoa!

What I am wearing . . . 
Grey fleece Snowflake pants, a Navy cami and no socks.  The house is toasty.  I put on socks when I take the girls out.

On the breakfast plate . . .
The Cowboy has rehab so it is a quick piece of toast.

We plan to eat Mexican food on the way home.  A late bday celebration. 

The view from our table.  An Angel watched over us.  We didn't get to go out last week were watching our money. Payday is Wednesday so we are doing o.k.

On the To Do List
Finish the decorating
Mail Christmas cards on Wednesday
Go to grocery store on Wednesday
Begin decorating the green house and master bedroom

Our Ta Da moment
The Cowboy helped me get the decorations out of the garage.  He sat in a chair and opened boxes and sorted. Without his help and encouragement I would not have done it.

In the studio . . .
I am still working in a December Daily.  



Crocheting dishcloths for our daughter for Christmas. 


I cleaned off my table where I do my paint and gluing.  It was such a mess I have been working on my sewing table.

In the garden . . . 
I have picked the Broccoli Leaves and cooked them like Collards.  The were very good.  I am glad to use them and not be  wasteful.  
I have little heads of Cabbage. This week I will cook some of the outer leaves.
It is colder now so I need to move Begonias into the greenhouse.

What I am reading . . .


I am enjoying this on set in the Texas Hill Country.  I am working withe author to do some promo's.

Book talk . . . 
Over on My Reading Journeys my book blog I have a feature going on this week . . .


Lola is hosting her first promo. Dog Days of Christmas all week we will feature Cozy Mysteries and Romance with Dogs.  Click Here

On the menu
 Monday Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
Tuesday Cheese Pizza and Salad
 Wednesday Chili and Cornbread
Thursday  Kielbasa, Cabbage leaves, Fried Potatoes
Friday Oyster Stew 
Recipe from the book I am featuring next week. 

From the camera 



Scripture/Devo.

Thanks for spending you morning with me.
Have a Blessed week!



Linking 
Click Here


Click Here


3 comments:

Jean said...

Beautiful view from your table. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Molly the Airedale said...

Decorating for Christmas is so much fun!

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

New to reading your blog. Precious baby photos.