Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Festive One Pot Meal - Making New Memories

 Good Morning and Welcome 

Are you ready for Christmas?

This my favorite time of the year.  A time to spend with family making memories.

And 

Sharing memories!

Last night we had a super easy and fast meal.  Just the two of us shared this one pot.


We'd should have taken a picture before the pot was all steamy.  But if you look close at the top you can see the Blue Claw in the Crab. 


The Cowboy ate the Crabs and Shrimp. 

 I had Shrimp and Potatoes.

I didn't get pretty staged and fancy plates.

That's just how I roll 

It had been a long day.  A long drive to the Cowboys rehab.  And then we went a favorite grocery store near the rehab. That's where we got the seafood.  

A Seafood boil is one of our favorite meals.  I forgot to add the Venison Sausage.  And the store was wiped out if Corn on the Cob but it was delicious meal anyway.


We chatted about our trip to New Orleans.  

We shared memories and made plans for new ones.

It was a fun and special meal. The Cowboy surprised me with this 

 


Merry Christmas