Pages

Monday, October 5, 2020

Menu Monday

 

 Good Morning and Welcome to a new week and a beautiful Fall Day

 

I hope it is as nice where you are as it is here.  

Fall is a Glorious time in Texas! 

Today I am sharing my Menu plans for the week and a few thoughts about Menus for our family.  

Lately I have been a bit discouraged on this topic because for the last 3 or so weeks the Cowboy has had no appetite for food.   He has been eating but very little.  The last few days though he has been a bit closer to normal.  Although at this point it is hard to say or know what normal is.   Anyway with that said Menu Planning has been a challenge.  

I seem to have to try new things or ways to accomplish this task and it seems to change weekly.  My life is a Roller Coaster at least our meals are.  

Today is a Good Day to Have a Good Day', Snoopy & Woodstock, Charlie Brown.  | 일러스트레이션

After that Fun ride let's get to it and plan a Menu!

I begin my Menu Planning on Saturday when I do my Happy Homemaker post.  By Monday morning sometimes I've changed my mind.  LOL . . . 

 

Monday  Kielbasa, L/O Pinto's Fried Potato's and something a bit O Green maybe a Spinach w/ Ranch appetizer

Taco Tuesday Always easy and a Family Favorite.  Why do I stress about this?

Wednesday Chicken Pot Pie and hopefully a Salad

Thursday Spaghetti with Meat Sauce from L/O Taco meat, Salad and Garlic Bread

Friday Beef? Maybe  I can find Steak on sale this week.  If not I have Mussels and Soft Shell Crab in the freezer.

 Sometimes my plans to do change.  Sometimes by Monday I've tweeked it.  

 

Today I think we are keeping with the plan.

 Weekly Meal Planner: With Grocery List For Family, Food Lover, Chef.  Colorful Cover Food Journal With Space For Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner &  Snacks. Meal Planner Gift for Homemaker, Cook.: Books, Healthy Habits:

Sometimes my plans change because I happen on a good Meat buy at the store or find some really good fresh veggies and so I change things to accommodate good buys. 

 

 But lately I have had to be flexible and change my plans based on what I can talk the Cowboy into eating.  

 

I guess you might wonder why I even mess with a Menu.  

 

 

I am a planner. 

 7 Reasons why making a plan is the key to success -

 

 Normally making a plan keeps me on track and helps me to remember to use leftovers.  And keeps me from spending as much at the grocery story.  

 

And so I plan.  I need a plan.  It keeps me centered. 

I'll let you know how it goes!


Do you plan a Menu?  

I would love to visit you. 

Do you have suggestions for me on managing The Cowboys meals? 

I'd love your input.  

 

Leave a Comment.

Have a Blessed Week


Have A Blessed Week





Linking with my favorite parties
there are more below this post
 




New Link Party





Penny's Passion: Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop - July 8, 2020
Over here at Penny's Passion 





Sara at Classical Homemaking is taking a blog break I hope to see her back soon!













Saturday Link-Ups - My Joy-Filled Life

 



 


No comments: