Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Happy Homemaker In Texas

 Hello and Welcome to Happy Homemaker in Texas
I can't believe how fast the week went.  It seems like I just wrote this post yesterday!  Did your week go by fast too?

Happy Homemaker is the day that I join Sandra at Family Corner for her party.  She provides the prompts most of them I add a few of my own!  

The Weather . . .We had a cool few days but we are back to our regular low to mid 80's.   It is cooler in the mornings now and there is dew on the ground.  It seems like Fall!

Outside my window
Cars lined up on both sides of street.  They have begun 
Saturday football again.  

On the breakfast plate . . . I am thinking Fried Eggs, Sausage and Hash Browns you guys know how I love my potatoes! I still have Biscuits in the freezer the Cowboy will enjoy a couple!



On my mind . . . Not alot just thinking about chores and plans for the blogs and the holidays.  I am more successful with the new Blogger interface but it does not work on the computer all I have is the tablet and phone to use to put posts together.

I am reading now
 for a tour.
On my reading pile




No tours just planning on reading for fun. 

Something fun to share . . .  I am planning a couple blog events.  The end of October I have a tea party event I am working on.  And for Black Friday I will be sharing book deals.

A fun blog to share and free printable
I love Carols blog Comfort Spring Station. I had lost her for awhile but I started seeing post on FB.  I am glad to be able to visit her blog.  Click here to visit her blog.  Here's the printable she is sharing . . .


On the menu
Monday -Pulled Pork, Onion Rings, Charo Beans and  Salad  Tuesday Cajun Shrimp Pasta, Green Beans, Salad                    Wednesday- Fried Chicken, Mashed Potato's, Corn, Gravy and Biscuits                                                                                   Thursday- Pork Fried Rice, Egg Rolls, Egg Drop Soup            Friday - Chili Stew, Corn Bread

On my To Do List
I want to get a few veggie plants hopefully I can find some 
Start a new bed with my new tiller Yea!
Give my kitchen a good cleaning and organize
Decorate for Fall  I have been looking for a big flat Pumpkin and I can't find one...well I only looked at Dollar Tree
Go to Hobby Lobby for clearance items I can use and look for a Pumpkin



My Ta Da moment
I got a tiller and got my first bed done!

A favorite memory
I shared this one with the Cowboy the other day.  One of my best memories was going to Grapevine and taking our daughters dog Noel.  We ate outside at a bakery/sandwich shop.  That was waaaay back in the day.  No one brought their dogs around. She thought she was something.  She was.  She was a good dog!

In the craft space
Hopefully I will write a reveal post for next week.  I have moved in the table for cutting and sewing big things. 
I am planning on today to work on the new Fall throw for the bed. 
I've played around with it in my head and now know what I am hoping to do! 
I am enjoying using my writing space everyday for my Bible Journaling.  
No cutting and gluing lately but I need to make decisions on Post Cards for Christmas and get started.  I am seriously thinking of looking at my Christmas fabric and choosing one to photo copy. I did some last year for Christmas SWAP and it printed great!

In the garden
I am planning a Key Hole garden.  I learned about them in a Cozy Mystery of all places.  I am very interested in the method. 
Keyhole Garden • Insteading

From the camera

From the archives

Scripture/Devo.


Prayer/Praise . . .The Prayer Our daughter is expecting Nov. she is really wanting a natural birth but at last visit the babies head is pishing into her ribs.  If he dosen't reposition she will have to have C-section.                                                            
The Praise Our son was sent home from work on Thurs. with COVID symptoms the med staff thought.  He had hauled 200 bales of hay the day before and then stored in the hay barn.  It wrecked havoc with his allergies.  He was told he would have to miss 3 days work and then be tested, and loose bonus pay he was up for working extra shifts.  After talking to supervisors.  They agreed to pay him and keep the bonus active.  Praise The Lord!


Thanks for stopping in. 
Have a great week!

Leave a comment please


Comments are Hugs here!


Linking with Sandra for the party


Go over here to join the party

I am also linking with my regular parties some of the buttons 

may be on the bottom of the page




New Link Party





Penny's Passion: Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop - July 8, 2020
Over here at Penny's Passion 



















Saturday Link-Ups - My Joy-Filled Life



  











No comments: