Pages

Monday, August 24, 2020

Dog Days Of Summer-A Pet Theme Junk Journal - Junk Journal Pages

Good Morning!
Welcome to the blog!
Today is the 1st day of Dog Days Of Summer a week long event featuring Dogs!  You'll find Dog theme crafts, recipes, Gotcha Day stories and some great books featuring Dogs.  I hope you'll come by everyday to see what is featured!  

Today I am featuring a fun and sweet Dog/Cat theme Junk Journal made by a Facebook friend.  She is a member of a Junk Journal group called Friendly Junk Journal People.  This is the first group I joined and it is so much fun.    

Here's her Dog/Cat Theme Journal 

This fun Journal caught my eye when he shared it with the group.

I sent her a message and asked if I could share it today. 
She sent me pics.


She has chosen some super sweet images that I just knew would be perfect to share since it's All About Dogs around here this week!

We'll let a few Cat's hang around a bit . . . 

Such sweet images . . . 


Ending with a fun little quote.  So fun!  


Here are a few pages from a SWAP the group did last year.
Our instructions were to make a 4 sided page.  Basically you take a 8 1/2 x 11" page and fold in half . . .



I had been collecting images, printables and accessories for awhile.  At Tuesday Morning I found magnetic book marks.  The small dark tan with the face is a book mark. 
The printables and the dog paw print paper were mailed to me from another group that has a monthly 'Wish' I wished for dog theme images.

This Norman Rockwall image is super old like waaaay back in the 70's when decoupage was cool.  I made a copy at the copy shop so I could save the original.  The blingy paw print is a sticker I got in the 'wishes'.
Another copied  print from the 70's 
The dog image is a greeting card.  The bowl of cookies is from a book.  I copied the image.


I take photo's of all the things I make and mail and save them on a Pinterest board.  Sometimes it is hard to mail because I like the finished project so much.  I am glad I have the originals to use again and share here. 


When I take a picture I have the groups banner on the screen so it documents who I sent to and which group.

The featured Junk Journals are not for sale therefore it is A O.K. to use the images

Are you interested in Junk Journals? 
I'll be writing more posts soon. 

Did you see the Dog Days Of Summer featured post?
Click here

Thanks for visiting. Come again soon!

.

I'll be posting 2 posts everyday.  Each day will feature a different book.  The featured posts will included Domino and Lola's 
'Gotcha' stories.  I'll feature 2 days of crafts and a day featuring why my dogs don't eat Kibble. 

Happy Friday All!

Thanks for stopping in.

Have a Wonderful Week 





I am linking with my regular parties some of the buttons may be on the bottom of the page





New Link Party





Penny's Passion: Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop - July 8, 2020
Over here at Penny's Passion 



















Saturday Link-Ups - My Joy-Filled Life


No comments: