Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Happy Homemaker In Texas




The weather (Sandra)
Beautiful spring time weather.  Just enough rain right now to keep all the plants happy. 
It does still get warm in the afternoon so I do a little hand watering. 

Outside my window (Sandra)
From the greenhouse I can see my veggie and flower garden. Mostly dirt right now but in a few short weeks it will be so pretty. 

On the breakfast plate (Sandra)
Planning to cook a Mexican style Hash from leftover Fajita meat.

On the menu/dinner plate (Sandra/Mine I tweeked it)
My menu for the week will include
Beef Fajita's from Flank Steak I have marinating.
A evening of seafood Shrimp, Mussels, and a Flounder Filet
I'm ready for Goulash my mothers style it's really ground beef, canned tomato's and macaroni.
Or maybe it will be the Cowboys family style more like Stroganoff. 
We'll see
One day I'll pop something all ready prepared from the freezer
Green Chili Stew or Smoked Pork Loin

Pot of Potato Soup.  The Cowboy is liking soups lately.


I'll add as many veggies and salads to our meals as I can. 


Come back on Monday and see 
what I cooked last week

I am reading (Mine)
Fireworks, A Firecracker & Foul Play: A Humorous Culinary Cozy Mystery Short Read (Death by Cupcake Book 5)
This one is a fun series I am enjoying turning the pages and laughing a little here and there. 

On my reading pile (Sandra)
Lot's of books offered on tour some of my reviews will be 
here some on My Reading Journeys click here . . . 
Before I Called You Mine  Duplicity (On the Run International Mysteries Book 7)

In the craft space (Sandra's I tweeked it)
I finished a Junk Journal for a SWAP made completely from scraps and leftovers from other projects and as much actual junk and trash I could find. 
I have paper projects and sewing projects.  Always busy!

My To Do list (Sandra's)

  1. I still have a few things to move out or around in my crafting space. 
  2. My yarns been boxed up when we thought we were moving but we are not Yea!  I am moving my yarn to a shelf in my laundry room
  3. I need to re-arrange my cookbook/Christmas books shelf.  I have made a mess of it adding cookbooks from my mothers collection.
  4. I do want to get a flower bed in out my front door. (That's been on my list for awhile)
  5. Plant Sun Flower and Corn seeds
  6. Take pictures in the garden

My 'Ta Da' moment (Mine)
Now that I get to 'stay at home' I am able to make the bed everyday!  Ta Da!

In the garden (Mine)
Peas are growing and almost on the trellis
Green Beans are popping up.  I need to plant another round.
I have a Begonia from last year.  It wintered over in the green house.

A blog I like (Mine)
Kelley-Ann has the sweetest blog over here. She posts gorgeous 
photo's of nature and her siblings and the crafts she makes.  She writes beautiful posts.  I just enjoy visiting her blog.  

Something fun to share (Mine)
I've mentioned before I am in several Facebook Groups.  They
are all either Junk Journal themed or Scripture Writing or PenPal groups or a combination of all. 
The other day I got the sweetest card and goodies.  It was just 
a Random Act Of Kindness a couple of the groups are doing this now just cheer each other up.  

From the camera (Sandra)
AKA From someone's camera

Image may contain: plant and outdoor
No interesting pics here so I borrowed (clearing throat) this one from a friend.  Baby chicks are just too cute not share. 

Scripture/Devo (Sandra)

Joyeuses Pâques - vintage Easter postcard | Kulukulutea | Flickr
Joining Sandra for the party
Click here 
Happy Homemaker Monday

Have A Blessed Day
Happy Easter

No comments: