Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thankful Thursday/On The Dinner Plate

Good Morning
Welcome to another Beautiful Spring time day 
in 
Texas

The sun is shinning and it promises to be a good day for working 
outside.  I am very Thankful today for our nice weather her. 

I am Thankful that we were able to stay in this house and I can keep and even improve my garden this year!  

I am Thankful for food on the plate(s) and this morning I am sharing a few plates with you . . . 

Not sure if I shared this one from last week.  I made Ceasar Salad no bottle dressing this time.  It has been so long since I've made it I had to find a recipe. LOL.  It was so good. 
I served it with Chicken Alfredo.  I used leftover Chicken that I had cooked on our Rotisserie.
I begged the Cowboy to try the bread.  He ate one bite.  Who doesn't like Oatmeal Bread.  Really!
A Breakfast plate.  I forgot to take a pic. as I was handing it to him I said "Wait I need a pic!"  Scrambled Eggs, a Sausage Patty, Hash Browns just the way he likes cubed with Menudo seasoning sprinkled on.  And Watermelon. 

Pan Seared Flounder, Baked Potato and Broccoli with Cheese Sauce.  He didn't really like the Broccoli because it was frozen and honestly it isn't as good as it used to be.  Too many stems.  He has to have cheese on top. 
It wasn't even Tuesday and I made Taco's.  They were so good. The chips were great.  We used a new Salsa in a can.  I don't remember the name. 
I fry my shells.  I hate store bought.  I don't have a fryer I just use tongs and a wooden spoon.  They come out rustic. 
I love to use my little green bowls.  They came in Oatmeal.  My mother had them and never used them. 
More leftover Rotiserrie Chicken.  I eated Wing Sauce.  We love homemade Mac/Cheese.  
A few grapes on the plate with the Salad slauthered in Bleu Cheese Dressing. 
And last night a yummy meal.  The Cowboy didn't feel good. 
This is all he wanted. 
Tuna we bought at Aldi.  It was really good.  I have never liked it before. 
The Salad was in a bag.  It was Super Food.  Kale, Brussel sp...Is spell check working on you blogger?  It stopped working on mine.  I wish the would not change things up. Sprouts, Broccoli and Cabbage I think.  I like the mix.  There is enough for another meal I think I will add Romaine to kick it up a bit. 

And
What's in the garden . . . 
 
On the left are Peas.  They are teeny tiny.  I sprouted them in the Green House.  I have one more tray to get in the ground today.  
And On the right is a Bush Green Bean by a weed.  Man I can't get rid of the stupid weeds.  Today If I have time I am going to mow some leaves and put on the beds.  I think there are 5 Bush Green Beans.  The Pole Beans did not sprout.  I am going to plant more today I hope!

And with that said....I am off to dig in the dirt. 

Have A Blessed Day

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your dinners have both me and mom drooling!