Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Wednesday Filled With Words Dog Days- A Day In The Life of Lola

Hello and Welcome 
Today we are celebrating 
Lola
She has been with us for a year now
Here's how our day started
 
MaMa is breakfast ready Yet?
I cook all the girls food so they have to wait ever so patiently. 
Sometimes it helps to have your Dragon wait with you. 

Oh boy a car ride.  Dude did you see that pick up truck over there?  


MaMa wait did you see that it's Dairy Queen!  But oh bother! 
They closed the Dairy Queen in our town!  Why do they still show it on t.v. sure makes me want an ice cream.

I think that lizard is here under the fire pit.
Or is it over there? 
Nope I really think it is under here. 

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Lola! I hope you have a wonderful day and score something special and very yummy!