Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

5 MInute Friday--Beloved

Beloved Five Minute Friday . . .
Writing with no editing.  No approval.   Just writing. . .

Start . . .
To be Beloved.  As a Christian we know that we are Beloved by
God.  We know that when we were created that we were created with a God sized hole in our hearts.  A hole that only God can fill.

But were we also created with a man size hole.  God never intended man or woman to be alone. 

Did he create us too with a  hole that can only be filled by a real live human being that will love us as we are?  That will love us unconditionally.  That will love us the way God intended us to be loved by another human being. 

To be loved by the person that is your spouse. 
To feel you are the Beloved.  To be his or her Beloved.  


I want be his Beloved.  Am I? 

I guess I should ask myself is he my Beloved?



Linking with Lisa Jo.  Click Here.

2 comments:

Pitterle Postings said...

Interesting thoughts. I believe that we have to love with all our hearts first, then love comes back to us. I know that I am beloved. It is a feeling that I waited a very long time to find. When I quit waiting for it to happen to me and starting wanting it to happen to others, then I found it.

Unknown said...

I loved the end, very important and poignant questions to help us refocus ourselves. I have a hard time stepping out of my insecurity and selfishness to do what the Lord really wants me to do, to become His beloved. Every day is a challenge!