Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Blue Mosaic Monday

Welcome to My Blue Monday. . .

 Today I am dreaming in Blue. . .

  I was thinking if I had my dream house it might look something like this . . .
I think I would have a lovely little patio area with lots of flowers and the grass would be beautifully manicured.   And I would hang pots on the wall . . .
And I would have this really really cool bed spread on one of the beds.   Because my dream house would have lots of rooms.   So of course there would be lots of beds so I could have friends come and visit . . .
And I would have a room with a really cool Blue  wall and I would have a really, really big cross like this on it.  And I would have another wall covered in crosses of all sizes that I bought on my explorations. . .
And, if I wanted to I would go thrifting and find some cool Blue bottles and I would group them all together and put flowers that I picked from the garden in them . . .
And, I would have this very pretty Blue fence (and a cat) seperating the house and garden from the barn and pasture land.  Yes there would be pasture land because it would be filled with . . .  


 And I would spend my days  . . . well

I would Thank God because . . . I would be able to spend my days in His precense and I would grow stronger in my knowledge of Him . . . and  this sounds a little like Heaven.  

This week I am studying  and pondering this verse . .

And we know that in all things God works for the good of thos who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 
Romans 8:28-39

On a Blessed Journey . . .

Joining Sally at Blue Monday click here to join
Joining Mosaic Monday over Here
Joining Joan at Sharing His Beauty click here to join

11 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Those planters are so cute!

Visiting from Blue Monday.
Lunch 2 Go is my blue.
Have a safe week ahead!

Pie said...

These are pretty!

My Blue Monday.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

What great blue dreams you have!

Blue, Blue, Blue!

LV said...

Enjoyed visiting and learning we may be neighbors. I live in Fort Worth and have since 1964. I live off 820 going south from the mall. Nothing is wrong with having dreams. Sometimes that is all we have. Never know when one might come true.

Visits With Mary said...

I love your blue dream house, it's beautiful! :)

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Wonderful blue images, I enjoyed your dreams!

Ann said...

Sherry, great images for a glorious dream home. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog today.
Ann

Denise said...

Enjoyed your blues.

Travel Quest said...

Some dreams might come true only God knows :) nice dream by the way! Vising from Blue Monday. - Travel Quest

SmilingSally said...

Ah, to dream . . . Thanks for sharing.

I'm sorry to take so long to comment, but my computer acted up.


Happy Blue Monday, Sherry.

Annesphamily said...

I'm woeful like Sally! These drat blogger technicalities and such! I am always loving the blues I find here! So sweet! Even if I am late! This is a terrific blue dream! Glad I am here! Come visit soon. I have a double giveaway going on! Have a blue-ti-ful week!