Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Word Filled Wednesday

Welcome to Wordfilled Wednesday . . .
Today I am sharing the verse before the photo . . .

"Heaven is my throne,
and the earth my footstool.
Where is the house you will build for me?
Where will my resting place be?
Has not my hand made all these things,
and so they came into being?"
declares the Lord.

Isaiah 66:1-2

I read these words last night and they immediately spoke to me. God says:

Where is the house you build for me? I want him to have a place in my heart. I want room for God in my heart. In my day. In my minute each minute I want to share with him. No I want to give to him.

As we are looking for a house I want it to be a house. A home that welcomes God. A home that God is living in.

I/We want to invite him in.


And so even while we wait to find out next home we invite God in. Into our hearts. Into our day. Into each moment.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that!

Maxine said...

So true. Thanks for this, as it helps to bring our thoughts to where they should be.

Nic said...

Oooh, I like the verse with the row of mailboxes! Really is fairly thought provoking!

Cathy said...

Thank you for those beautiful Words and thoughts. Blessings ~

Michele Williams said...

You are making me ponder my heart as well... Blessings..

April said...

This was a great encouragement to me. Thank you for sharing!
Blessings,
April

Joan Hall said...

This is really good food for thought. Thanks for sharing this today!

LeAnn said...

Oh, I love that. God is so good how he takes things in our life and gives us eyes to see truth within it. How wonderful!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Beautiful post and great pic!