Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Charity Fundraising

Did you know that you can raise money for your favorite charities simply by shopping at some of your favorite places.

And did you know I am a dummy at blogging and computers. I have a label called 'dummies at blogging. '

This post is here because I was trying to sign up for Mission Fish through Ebay. I needed to download our logo. I didn't have it on my computer on a jpg and so Cowboy emailed it to me. Well it wouldn't let me save it to my photo's. So I out foxed it by posting it here then copying it to my photo's. At least I figured out how to make it work. But I figured I would just leave this up because I think it is great information.


Ebay is one place you can shop and sell and a % will be donated to your favorite charity. So when your shopping on Ebay think about your favorite charity.

If you don't have well well check us out here and http://Automission.org

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing.