Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm Today I am going back over to join Sandra because I just love the idea of being a Happy Homemaker. Come along and join.


The weather in my neck of the woods: If the weather man is correct Spring for the next few days. 70's this afternoon.

Things that make me happy: Todays forcast!


Book I'm reading: A review book that honestly I am not enjoying. Fixing to start reading another I have a bunch of reviews to do in the next couple of weeks!

What I'm enjoying on TV: HGTV House Hunters love that show seeing all the different houses

On the menu for dinner: Beef! Took a huge piece of sirloin out of freezer Cowboy is going to cut some into steaks for tonight then I'll be cooking stew and maybe beef tips for later in the week. Not my favorite meal but he likes it.

On my To Do List: Prepare for sewing class and Learning 4 Life starting soon with the girls I work with. And packing, packing and more packing. We will be signing our lease in the next couple of days when they get it all written. We hope to move by mid April if they can get into thier new place. Otherwise it will be May. I am shooting for April!
New Recipe I tried or want to try soon: Crockpot meals...I need to visit Sandra's food blog. I need some crockpot ideas for Mondays when the grandbaby is here and for Sundays.

In the craft basket: Sadly my little craft basket and my sewing is packed in boxes!
Looking forward to this week: Our horse and donkeys going to a new home and getting settled in. One huge worry taken care of!

Tips and Tricks: Mr. Clean Eraser (or store brand) love these. They work great on the stove if you have grease built up around the edges of the burners where it is hard to reach.

My favorite blog post this week: All of these . . . I loved all the Spring animal posts!

Blog Hopping : I have a new favorite place to visit. You have to go over and visit Beth some of her posts crack me up. Some inspire. Some are really fun. She is having a party starting next week. Here's her cute button. Go here to check it out.

No words needed my favorite photo . . .

Lesson learned the past few days: I was reminded that God's ways are not ours. There are times when it seems your prayers are unanswered but they really are. His timing can be much different than ours. Praise God.

On my mind: The move and the new house
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.Psalm 37:5-6Romans 15:13
I borrowed these from Sandra our hostess today because they were just perfect for me today.

9 comments:

cassandrasmom said...

I love your baby's hair. What a cutie!!

annies home said...

she is sure a cutie

I hate moving it seems to be non ending and I am always glad when it is done

Mary said...

Great lesson learned. I totally agree. Happy Homemaker Monday!

Jen said...

Love the hair!! I just finished reading a book for review and did not really care for it.

Sandra said...

She is just adorable :)

Great lesson learned.

As for the crockpot recipes, there a bunch on my main blog, just search for Slow Cooking Thursdays and on my food blog I just posted a really good one for Crockpot Nachos :)

Denise said...

Such a cute post.

Susan B said...

Loved your post! And the picture of little Libby...she's a sweetie! So thankful to hear that you found a house. :o)

I love to watch House Hunters on HGTV too... Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that little girl is so cute. I just love that hair!

Great lesson learned.

Kelli said...

Such a cute picture! I enjoyed reading your Happy Monday post!
~Kelli