Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Welcome to my Welcome Spring edition of Thankful Thursday


I thought this photo was fun. Aren't the boots cute.
Today I am thankful for many things. The biggest thing right now is that it is almost Spring and I can do this . . .

I can't wait for the opportunity to plant a garden with my grandson this spring. He will be 2 soon and he is a great helper already. He will love digging in the dirt with his "Gram".

Today I am thankful that the sun is shinning. It isn't raining. And it looks like it will be a beautiful today.

We are still waiting patiently for God's direction with finding a place to live but while we are waiting we are worshipping Him, we are Serving Him. We are holding on to faith he has a plan.

And we are Thankful.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Denise said...

I love spring, and I love you.

Susan B said...

I love the pictures you used for this post! I think that's wonderful you will plant a garden with your grandson. My husband keeps the garden in our family, but I think I'd like to plant an herb garden. I would enjoy using fresh herbs.

Have a lovely day!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I love those boots, too. What sweet photos of the new growth coming up through the dirt. Ahhh...sweet spring.

Blessings to you,
Becky
xo