Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday

Today I want to share a song I found yesterday. I hope you enjoy.




Our ministry provides a chapel service every Sunday morning at a male youth prison.
It is my challenging job to find the music for each service.

I am having a blast.
I am learning a lot about the youth culture.
I am learning alot about their music.
I am beginning to understand it.
I am beginning to like some of it.
This one is a little tame. But through all the research I have done I have stumbled onto Kirk Franklin. Actually a couple of boys asked me to find some of his music. I am glad I did.
I hope your enjoyed listening today. For more great music go and visit Amy.
May your Weekend be Blessed.

3 comments:

Denise said...

I enjoyed this.

rcubes said...

Praying God's protection and divine wisdom to cover you and those who are in your important ministry. I know it's not easy. But it's awesome that we are fighting with the Lord's weapons. And we are already victorious because of our faith in Christ. God bless.

Kathi said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is a good reminder post for me. God bless you. Kathi