Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Word Filled Wednesday

Please go over and visit Amy at http://the160acrewoods.wordpress.com/ she has done some beautiful images this week in prepartion for Easter.
Please also check out my post yesterday. I'll put it back up tomorrow as well. It contains my own Word Filled post with the current memory verse. Here's my attempt at writing the verse from memory.

Deuteronomy 6:5-9
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all you soul and with all your strength.
These commands I give you today are to be upon your heart.
Impress them on your children.
Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road. When you lie down and when you get up.
Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your neck. Write them on your doorframes and on your gates.

Thank you God for your wonderful instuction. Thank you for the reminders that you love us. Please make my words and my thoughts yours.

No comments: