Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ultimate Blog Party Saturday edition #2

Ok so I got distracted. We were talking about all the fun parties and really I was on my way back. But I heard about this party over at me and my puppies. They are #240 over at the Ultimate Party Blog. And here's the way to get to them. http://02132523.blogspot.com/
And you know me. They are serving these wonderful cream puffs and I just had to stop over and say hi and meet the dogs. I wish I had daisy with me but. I did get a doggy bag.

Aren't they yummy Daisy is such a sweet hostess. Here she is inviting all the guests in while I was gone.

I had such a fun visit and Daisy is begging to go back. But we have a party going on here. And well we have some cleaning to do. Thanks for stopping in while I was gone. Let us get this mess cleaned up. I told you about that floor. You didn't listen.
And let me restock the fridge. (ya'll must have had fun...I see why you didn't leave a comment.) I'll be cooking Mexican food for lunch so come on back by oh let's say around 1:00. That way I'll have time to stop in at a couple of other parties on my way to the store. Maybe I can pick up a couple of appetizers along the way.
See you later.
Sherry

1 comment:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Stop by anytime and yes, please bring Daisy. Doggie friends are always welcome to come to any party I have. There lots of room for running, jumping and fetching!