Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that so far this morning I am not seeing this.

And that I am not having to wear these. Actually you can tell these are not my boots. And I know I posted them before we were having such a rainy weekend. But they really are cute. And I think they are cheerful.

I know I shouldn't be so cheerful and happy that it isn't raining because I know that we need it but. If I would just rain a little at a time and maybe a light rain at night you know while we are all asleep and not having to run around in it. That would be fine with me. And I know I really shouldn't complain because it really doesn't rain much here. But when it does we get a downpour usually.

I have a lot to do today and so that is why I am thankful that it isn't raining yet.
I realized the other day when I was writing a post that although I am not a list maker than I do seem to organize my time and plans and schedule things. I guess I really am somewhat of a list maker. Because here's my list of things to do today.

Buy grain this morning
Clean the kitchen again
Work on daughters Cathedral window quilt
Work on ministry blog
Laundry

So with all that said. I am off now to work on the list but first here's the verse of the week. I am doing really well this week.

Dueteronomy 6:5-9
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.
These commands I give to you today to be upon your heart.
Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.

No comments: