Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Hot Chocolate- Breakfast Bar

 Good Morning!  I literally had to look at the calendar to see what day it is!   Goodness.  Sometimes they just run together! 

It is Tuesday so that means 

Hot Chocolate 

It is going to be the perfect weather here the next few days! 

I have Santa quietly overlooking the spread . . . 

One of my favorites. 
 I always find a special place for him. 

This year he is at the end of the peninsula overlooking all my cooking attempts. 

He has some helpers . . .


I finally have the perfect place for my lamp!  I love lamps.  I need to take a much better picture! 

The peninsula seems to be the catch all.  It is where the phones are plugged in.  The only good place for them in the entire tiny cottage! 

I have used the green and red Christmas table cloth the Cowboy and the kids have me upteen years ago.  It is festive and jazzes up the area. 

I know I said this post was about Hot Chocolate.  But honestly I haven't had the chance.  Or more realistically taken the time to make a Hot Chocolate station. 

So I'll share one from the past . . . 

This was my first attempt at setting up.  This was when we lived in an apartment in Keller near our daughter and grandson. 

 I shopped my decorations and pulled some things together. . . 


My grandson was little maybe four so it was the perfect  time to use the plastic cups for him.   He could easily get one and make his own cup of cold Hot Chocolate. LOL. 

Fast forward . . . I love setting up a special place for sweets.

  And a reason to use my Sweets Pedestals  . . . 



Look at this one . . .Can you believe I got this one at Target for my 3 bucks! 


I hope I will get a chance to go shopping soon.  I would love to add to my small collection of two!  

I included Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly because I knew He would have to have it.  

And it was a chance to use my darling Debbie Mum spreaders and Mama's Olive/Pickle dish.   I like to find opportunities to use this dish!  I guess I should be Thankful Mama only used it at Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter.  And maybe New Years.   

It survived all these years.  And now I make new memories with it! 

Time for breakfast

And making memories


Merry Christmas 




No comments: