Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

In The Crafting Space A Black and White Junk Journal Page For SWAP

 Hello and Welcome to my crafting space/mess.

Still waiting on shelves and a storage system.  

 But I gotta create! 

Celebrating Christmas in July with an afternoon cup of hot chocolate in my Santa mug.  
This months planner is a repurposed local magazine.  I loved the cover. 
This system works for me.  I write big and add alot to my daily spread so the large size is perfect. 

 
I am in a scripture journaling group.  

I used the suggested version.  Then when I looked it up in my Bible the words spoke to me.  So I wrote it again on pretty paper. 
I used my tea and Avocado dyed.  papers and old book pages.

I finished a Black  and White Junk Journal page for a SWAP


I used two coloring pages to hopefully cushion and keep it safe in the mail. 

 
The front and back I chose not to attach.  I tore a page from a decorating book.  It was nice thick paper.  I used Black yarn and this ribbon I have been saving for a special project. 


 
I had some lined paper with soccer balls on one side.  I folded it to  form a pocket and filled with bits and pieces.

I added lots of paper. . . 

Some paper in the pocket . . . 
 
I made a collage on a Tortilla Chip bag.  I liked the see through part. Some of the flowers are under the clear opening. 



 
A 3 pocket insert from a vintage book page.   I stuffed with Black and Grey Journaling cards. 

A sea bird under a C.D holder. 

 
It is junk!  Packaging from an Avon Lipstick tube . . .


 
I made a folding note pad from instructions from an UNO game. 


 
Since I used the lipstick packaging is I cut out little black dresses and eyelashes to decorate.  
I wanted to keep it! 




It is always fun to create.  I hope my partner likes it! 

I signed up for another SWAP today!
I love to play with glue.  Do you? 

 










4 comments:

French Ethereal said...

What fun to just pull a bunch of different things together to make a swap!!! We used to do swaps in Girl Scouts but they were usually things you could pin to a ribbon. My daughter Amy and I still have some of them!! (MY craft room is full of all of these amazing crazy things!). Happy Christmas in July and making all these fun pages! Happy to tag this onto SYS #310 for next week with your other story. <3

Hugs,
Barb :)

My thrift store addiction said...

Your journals are so fun! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

Granthamlynn said...

Thanks for coming by. Thanks for party. I love visiting you.

Granthamlynn said...

Thanks for the party! Thanks for coming by.